Top 9 Reasons Why Photography is the Key in Today’s Modern Marketing
Read this article and discover why photography is the key to today’s modern marketing! Believe it or not, there are 9 reasons for that!
The Importance of Social & Digital Marketing
In today’s world – marketing is everything. If you don’t use marketing your business will probably fail or will constantly struggle. It is important to stay up to date and to follow the trends if you want to be a successful entrepreneur.
We cannot argue with the fact that digital and social media have arisen through the years and today they are tools that marketers use to promote their brands and content.
If you are a business owner and you are looking for a way to promote your business, look no further as using social and digital marketing is the solution you need. You can promote you brand, you can attract new potential customers from all over the world, and you can increase your profit. Photography is one of those businesses where the use social or digital marketing is absolutely necessary. So, if you are a photographer and you want to promote your business, your product or your service, now you know what you need to do.
In this article, we are going to talk about why photography is the key to today’s modern marketing.
9 Explanations Why Photography is the Key to Today’s Marketing
Here are the 9 reasons why photography is the key in modern marketing:
1. Acquires Attention – The truth is that a lot of information are shared online or 1.5 billion units of content exactly. This means that markets need to do everything that is in their power to attract the attention of their target customers. The visual features increase people’s interest to read content by an amazing 80%. Therefore, you need to have good quality pictures on your e-commerce. Platforms such as Shopify offers images for personal and commercial usethat can be really helpful in attracting traffic to your business.
2. Speeds Processing – It is proven that the human brain can only process a restricted amount of data at a specific time. The information that can be processed much faster including a beautiful photograph will always have priority.
3. Enhances Nonverbal Communication – Mixing well-written text and visual elements is a great way for marketers to catch the imagination of their target audience.
4. Adds Additional Viral Options – If the target audience likes your visual content well enough to share it on social networks, the content can easily go viral. This can help you in developing brand credibility, customer loyalty, and corporate integrity.
5. Enhances Understanding – All photographically strong businesses are emotional, dynamic, and timeless. Uploading photograph that presents your brand and explains your business’s message can help your audience appreciate and understand this message.
6. Solicits Action – In today’s modern marketing, the brand is defined by those who understand it and experience it. According to a research, 40% of the internet users will provide a more favorable response to digital and visual content than to text-based content.
7. Impacts Emotion – Online customers usually allow their emotion to affect their buying decisions. Using beautiful and attracting photographs will drive emotional response about your business.
8. Increases engagement – The truth is that photographs are simpler to consume than text or content. Facebook campaigns usually generate 65% more engagement when including photographs than those campaigns that don’t include photographs.
9. Drive sales – There is a direct connection between the growth of sales and using high-quality images in marketing. The photographs help customers visualize themselves using your product or service and also helps them imagine it improving their lifestyle in a certain way.
To sum it all up, photography can be a powerful and valuable tool. Modern marketers should definitely make use of photography and reach their target audience!